Evolutionary history of Calcium-sensing receptors sheds light into hyper/hypocalcemia-causing mutations
- Sibling rivalry among the ZBTB transcription factor family: homodimers versus heterodimers
- PHACT: Phylogeny-Aware Computing of Tolerance for Missense Mutations
- Common and selective signal transduction mechanisms of GPCRs
- Evolutionary association of receptor-wide amino acids with G protein-coupling selectivity in aminergic GPCRs
- Phylostat: a web-based tool to analyze paralogous clade divergence in phylogenetic trees
- The mutation profile of SARS-CoV-2 is primarily shaped by the host antiviral defense
- The utility of next-generation sequencing technologies in diagnosis of Mendelian mitochondrial diseases and reflections on clinical spectrum
- Phylogenetic analysis of SARS-CoV-2 genomes in Turkey
- Class III histidine kinases: a recently accessorized kinase domain in putative modulators of type IV pili based motility.
- Cache domains are dominant extracellular sensors for signal transduction in prokaryotes.
- Establishing the precise evolutionary history of a gene improves predicting disease-causing missense mutations.