Journal: Turkish Journal of Biology
- Sibling rivalry among the ZBTB transcription factor family: homo vs. heterodimers
- Phylostat: a web-based tool to analyze paralogous clade divergence in phylogenetic trees
- Receptor-wide Determinants of G Protein Coupling Selectivity in Aminergic GPCRs
- The mutation profile of SARS-CoV-2 is primarily shaped by the host antiviral defense
- The utility of next-generation sequencing technologies in diagnosis of Mendelian mitochondrial diseases and reflections on clinical spectrum
- Class III histidine kinases: a recently accessorized kinase domain in putative modulators of type IV pili based motility.
- Cache domains are dominant extracellular sensors for signal transduction in prokaryotes.
- Establishing the precise evolutionary history of a gene improves predicting disease-causing missense mutations.